Bless Unleashed Beta After Thought
Mmo’s are a very wonderful thing. They help you to explore new worlds with friends without ever leaving your home. Which brings me to Bless Unleashed, this fantasy mmo that brings the user into the generic conflict of a bad guy wanting revenge for being exiled. Story wise it is very bland, I basically skipped through most of the dialogue as it offered nothing new for me to pay attention.
Blessed Unleashed is it worth it?
Graphics can be a bit better than what I was seeing but I feel like, as this is a beta, the developers are still working out the kinks on how to smooth out the graphics during gameplay. The animation sequences were very beautiful and worked well, mostly. Sometimes animation would glitch out or do something that looks weird.
Controls for the game needs some getting used to. Like any new mmo, you will need to practice to learn the button combinations to execute attacks, and specials properly. I was initially hating on the controls, it was confusing and felt a bit slow. Maybe some input lag or delay in communication with the controller and game. I used to near instantaneous response when I play mmo’s or any rpg’s that the delay threw me off for a bit. But since this is a beta, I will let it slide and allow the developers to fine tune the game before release.
Since this is a beta, and initial impressions are pretty for me. It is something to play if you are bored. But would I buy it or download without playing the beta? Probably not, it doesn’t offer a good story, and the controls needs some time to get used to when I already used to the controls of other games. Not to mention there are other games that offer a similar experience that is already established like Tera, and Tera is a free download. This game is a wait and see, I want to wait to see how much of the game will be polished before I give out a solid recommendation.
- A Visually Stunning MMORPG Experience – Utilizing the Unreal Engine 4, the game brings unparalleled visuals and deep gameplay mechanics which offer one of the most beautiful MMORPGs built for a console platform.
- Combo-Driven Gameplay – Survive a menagerie of mythical beasts and other players with deep and rewarding combat system that features skillful combo mechanics coupled with actionoriented combat with dodging. A progression system handcrafted for online play and an
integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode provide added challenges and rewards at every turn.
- An Immersive Fantasy World – Dive into an open persistent world with a rich backstory and an intricate plot as players uncover divine secrets on their journey to defeat the return of an evil goddess.
- A MMORPG Built for Modern Consoles – Built from the ground up to be a comprehensively and robustly supported live service, every aspect, from story to combat to skill progression, has been carefully crafted with the console experience in mind. Classic Fantasy with a Twist – Choose between five classic fantasy jobs, including the arcane wielding Mage or the bloodthirsty Berserker. Travel the world in search of the truth about the gods with other adventurers and experience a personal brush with divinity.
Final assesment, we need a bit more to the game and be sure to check back for more details as it develops. There is no release date as of yet, but hopefully they take their time with this one because it would be a great addition to the Xbox line up of games. If you played the beta over the weekend please comment your thoughts below, we would love to read them and converse about this new MMORPG.
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019