Bounty Brawler Announcement
We have a nice new beastly preview for you. Bounty Brawler is the new ultimate indie brawler coming to Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The summer is going to be a fantastic time to get a group to brawl with some of your favorite indie characters. Let’s check out the trailer.
Bounty Brawler Reveal:
Bring on the brawl!
As long as there have been heroes, villains, and fighters the question, ‘Who do you think would win in a fight?’ has been on the tips of people’s tongues. Thanks to Bounty Battle, fans can now answer that question in the ultimate indie brawler showdown! Merge Games, along with France based developers Dark Screen Games, are delighted to announce that Bounty Battle, the 1-4 player beat-’em-up with characters from all over the Indie World, is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this Summer.
The Characters That will be Involved: Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter.
This new 2D fighter is just like other brawler style games but this time for the indie titles. This is pretty cool because those indie characters are freaking badasses in their own right. It would have been cool if they added characters like Shank in the mixed. However, that might be a bit too violent for the games.
- A host of game modes including a Story Mode, Couch Multiplayer, Practise and Tutorial to discover your style
- Over 20 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- Over 10 arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style
As stated this will be released on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Steam which you can add to your wishlist right here.
There will be a signature edition for both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 which includes.
- Region free copy of Bounty Battle on the console of your choice.
- Four limited edition enamel pins featuring Bounty Battle fighters: Atlas, Lazarus, Lilith, and Tyran.
- Numbered collector’s certificate, printed with the developers’ signatures.
- 34-page booklet detailing the combatants featured in Bounty Battle.
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
Stay tuned for more details as they develop and I hope you enjoyed this quick bit of information. – Beast Out –