Daemon x Machina E3 Reveal
Being the last line of defense against corrupted A.I by jumping into your own powerful Robot sounds like a fun day to me. Daemon X Machina is the new title coming to the Nintendo Switch and we are granted access to an arsenal of details to lead you into pre-ordering. So, let’s start off with some gameplay to see what this is all about.
Daemon x Machina Full Steel!
It was the greatest disaster in recorded history… The moon tore apart, turning the sky into a kaleidoscope of red light that illuminated all who watched from below. Survive this apocalyptic new age as a mercenary and pilot powerful mechs in this brand-new action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda (Armored Core) and mech designer Shoji Kawamori (Super Dimensional Fortress Macross).
Damn this game has some heavy mech hitters giving us some cool designs and amazing gameplay. I always wanted a return of Armored Core and this is going to be as close that I can get, but I am not mad at all.
- The player’s avatar is customizable with a variety of options.
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders, as well as reserve weaponry on its back that can be swapped out during battle.
- Defeated enemies drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly.
- Online and local wireless multiplayer modes support up to 4 players.
disclaimer: You will need a Nintendo Account to play online with Nintendo Switch Online membership that is sold separately.
Daemon x Machina will be available on September 13, 2019, and you can pre-order by clicking here. Being able to make your own make with full custom abilities as well as bionic enhancements with your character too. This is all awesome and please share your thoughts in the comments area. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019