Early Access Details for Conglomerate 451
What is up gamers? Today we have details on the Early Access for Conglomerate 451 which is the new cyberpunk dungeon crawler coming to the Steam. This new announcement is actually good news as Conglomerate 451 will be leaving early access on February 20, 2020.
Escaping the Clutches of Early Access:
During Steam Early Access, RuneHeads released multiple updates to Conglomerate 451 introducing new areas, enemies, and corporation bosses, updating UI, and adding exciting roguelike features such as imperfect character cloning and randomized perks. On launch, Conglomerate 451 will be updated again with a patch fixing bugs and polishing features.
This is an interesting take on Cyberpunk with an FPS style. Each area and each room will have different challenges and the diverse enemies you will have to face will be a fun challenge. Here take a gander at the Early Access trailer before proceeding. It will shed some light on things to come.
Conglomerate 451 digs deep into its grid-based, dungeon-crawling RPG roots, offering players an incredible variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. Roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions, for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to the strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless Mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and Mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and Disorders – buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and Achievements – find collectables around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth
Both 1C Entertainment and RuneHeads would like to reiterate that Conglomerate 451 is not an emergent AI bent on expanding the limits of the human vessel for its own unknowable purposes and that the game is completely benign to humanity in all ways.
What in the Matrix is that all about? Why did that need to be said or stated? Something just makes us want this game even more now just to see what might happen. Clever to mess with some of our curiosity here. Here is the last details from this Intel to seal the deal.
As CEO of a special agency tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city, you have access to technology that today’s top companies and governments can only dream of. From cloning to cybernization to DNA manipulation, your agents can be built from the ground up to fit mission needs.
Nothing like a game that deals with corrupt corporations and being that you will have to deal with a lot of opposition during this campaign. Be on your toes and never stop the signal. it will take all the augments and hacking to handle this one. Are you ready to jack in and take them down? Check back for more details and a possible review when Conglomerate 451 releases soon. Add to your list by going to this link. – Beast Out –
- Sakura Wars PS4 Release Details - February 13, 2020
- Resident Evil Resistance: Two News Masterminds and Maps Revealed - February 12, 2020
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Warlords of New York Reveal - February 11, 2020