New Stronghold: Warlords Units Revealed
Horse archers, fire launchers, and generals, oh my! That’s right gamers we are here to talk about the latest Units reveal for Stronghold: Warlords. Firefly studios dropped some new details in their latest game in the castle builder stronghold series. These are three special units that you will utilize in your fight which are inspired by the legendary Mongrol Steppe, Japanese Shogunate and warring states period China and tribes of early Vietnam. Come to the War room and let’s take a peek!
Stronghold: Warlords Briefing:
These new Military Academy Structure will have exclusivity. They will also have a historically accurate ability that will be in your favor within battle!
The Three Units:
Mongolian Horse Archer
- Building on their cult following in the Stronghold series, Mongolian Horse Archers are perfect for dealing with Tribesmen intent on crippling your economy. By outmaneuvering pesky scouts long before they can get near your farms and peasants, your horse lords can make quick work of lightly armored troops and exposed siege equipment. Get in there and stirrup trouble!
- Inspired by the Jin-Song Wars of ancient China, the Fire Lancer can make rival players blazing mad with their ‘Immolate’ ability. Kick ash and make flames by burning enemy Laddermen before they can send their army over your castle walls and into your keep. Shield them with Mantlets and other units and you’ll soon warm up to the Fire Lancers as a vital component in your attacking forces.
- In a break from series tradition, Stronghold: Warlords introduces new ways to boost the spirits of your soldiers. Now you can give them morale, instead of just more ale! In Warlords, an inspired siege force that would otherwise clash fruitlessly against enemy walls might survive long enough to breach their defenses. With the help of commanding General players can boost nearby units and take out siege defenses, archers and traps, allowing your siege to succeed.
A bit about Stronghold: Warlords:
The original ‘castle sim’ Stronghold combines the city-builder and real-time strategy genres, allowing you to design, build and siege historical castles. Now almost 20 years old, Stronghold has become a multi-million-selling franchise and household name for strategy and simulation gamers worldwide. A passion for large scale castle sieges, memorable characters, and British humor has earned Stronghold its enduring status in PC gaming as an RTS classic. Alongside six core titles selling seven million copies worldwide, the series has recently expanded to include free-to-play and mobile titles with over six million players of Stronghold Kingdoms, Firefly’s most successful entry in the series to date.
The battle rages on and be sure to check back for more details as it develops. You can add this to your wishlist right now on Steam. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Sakura Wars PS4 Release Details - February 13, 2020
- Resident Evil Resistance: Two News Masterminds and Maps Revealed - February 12, 2020
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Warlords of New York Reveal - February 11, 2020