Panzer Dragoon Remake
You have no idea how far my jaw dropped when I saw Dragoon show up in a video and I already knew it was happening. Panzer Dragoon is making a come back and I am glad it is on the switch. Let’s take a Look
Reviving Panzer Dragoon
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards! On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past, and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying.
The last time I played this series was on the Original Xbox with Panzer Dragoon Orta, but my original experience was on the Sega Saturn. This title was fantastic and unique where it kind of had the same mechanics of Space Harrier. You didn’t have much mobility, but your attacks were vast and strong. If you perform well your dragoon would go through different evolutions make it stronger. Loved it!
- Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
- Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
- Attack approaching from all sides enemies quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and lock-on targeting.
Be ready fans for this Sega revival coming soon this winter 2019. Stay glued for further details on Pre-ordering. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019