Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Details
It is time for you PC players to saddle up as Red Dead Redemption 2 will be coming to PC finally. Wow, it has been exactly one year since its initial release on consoles and has brought enjoyment to many gamers. Now, the PC community can share that enjoyment and pretty many of you are going to get creative with the title. Let’s take a look at the trailer!
Be the Outlaw in Red Dead Redemption II
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC brings the epic story of Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang to life in breathtaking new ways – with no shortage of dazzling technical enhancements that deliver deeper immersion. These include increased draw distances, improved shadows and lighting, new grass and fur textures, and much more – complemented by a host of exciting new content additions for the game’s Story Mode.
The one thing being expected when this game drop is the creative mods the PC community is going to come up with. Definitely expecting some character changes and of course ridiculous back to the future mods maybe. It is known that GTA on PC had many impressive mods that some will utilize and enjoy.
- OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300.
- Memory: 8GB.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB.
- HDD Space: 150GB.
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible.
Get ready for the full install this November 5th, 2019 and share your thoughts in the comments section. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019