Sakura Wars PS4 Release Details
Greetings all you JRPG gamers out there we have some great news. Sega just dropped us some details on Sakura Wars coming to the PlayStation 4. Here is a new trailer for you to check out!
Sakrua Wars Rolls Out for Spring!
This is one game that looks jaw dropping with great action being that it has two favorite genres. Monsters and Robots with the added bonus of Samurai Mech Suits. This is a call back to something truly special.
One of SEGA’s greatest IPs in Japan, Sakura Wars debuted on the SEGA Saturn in 1996 and grew into a successful franchise encompassing sequels, spin-offs, anime, manga, and even stage shows. Some of the best creative minds in the anime and JRPG industries have now joined their talents with SEGA to bring Sakura Wars to a new generation, and a new audience in the west.
Sega wanted to give this reboot the proper shine that it deserves. In doing so they brought back the original creators to give fans what they deserve. Such creators are Tite Kubo, Yukiko Horiguchi, BUNBUN, Fumikane Shimada, Ken Sugimori, Noizi Ito, Shigenori Soejima. There are many more. Here is what is going on!
The Imperial Combat Revue takes the stage as Tokyo’s defense force against a demon threat in this extravagant adventure. Soldiers in wartime, but theater performers in peacetime, the Revue’s Flower Division is not living up to their legacy and is at risk of being shut down. As newly appointed captain Seijuro Kamiyama, it’s up to you to turn the team around.During your adventure, you’ll interact with a colorful cast of characters via the dynamic LIPS dialogue system (a trademark of the series), where what you say and how you say it makes an impact both on and off the battlefield. This flows into the high-energy combat system, featuring giant steam-powered mechs called the “Spiricle striker” that can only be piloted by those with strong spiritual power.
It is a great design decision to present the game in anime form to keep things interesting and fluid. That appreciation in design to have players believe they are playing an interactive anime is genius. Being that this is an action RPG the action will stay smooth and drive the story even better.
- Dramatic Character Interplay – Engage with a colorful cast through the dynamic LIPS dialogue system where what you say and how you say it has a profound impact on relationships off and on the battlefield.
- Exciting Combat Payoffs – Your bonds with team members flow into the high-energy combat finale of each episode, featuring action-packed fights with giant steam-powered mecha.
- Brilliant Anime Production – Gorgeous animated sequences, a lush soundtrack, and characters designed by anime and JRPG luminaries will transport you into a vibrant 1940s steampunk Tokyo.
Don’t worry about the voice acting you will have the option for full Japanese Voice acting or Dubbed. Again this caters to all fans and hopefully new ones. Also the physical copies will feature a reversible cover with the original Japanese cover art. There will also be a sticker set of the main cast of the game.
Sakura Wars takes center stage on the PlayStation 4 on April 28, 2020 with more information about our PlayStation digital release soon! More details and pre-orders can be obtain here. In that please check back for our review in April when it drops. – Beast Out –
- Sakura Wars PS4 Release Details - February 13, 2020
- Resident Evil Resistance: Two News Masterminds and Maps Revealed - February 12, 2020
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Warlords of New York Reveal - February 11, 2020