SEGA and Escape Room LA Announce ‘The Detective: Judgment’ Escape Room
A lot of things going on before the full release of Judgment coming exclusive to the PlayStation 4. Today it seems that SEGA and Escape Room LA has a nice collaboration giving fans of escape rooms and gamers a themed event. The Detective: Judgment Escape Room will give you an IRL experience that mimic’s what you will have to do in the game.
THE DETECTIVE: JUDGMENT
This will be a Special Event only lasting for two weeks.
The Detective will be transformed for two weeks only into the thrilling world of Judgment, the latest hit video game from SEGA and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio. A notorious gang has turned our detective’s office into a Tokyo crime scene, and you must work together to identify suspects, solve challenging puzzles, and find clues to prove your innocence. Will you escape?
Dang, they need to make something like this here in New York as well that would be fun to try out. The room will only hold up to 12 people and the length will be 60 minutes with a difficulty of 9 out of 10. This sounds like hard mode and I would have to say, “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!” If I was there of course.
6:30pm, 8pm, 9:30pm
12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8pm, 9:30pm
3pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm
Weekday Daytime Games
available from 9:00am to 5:30pm
$33 per person
$39 per person
Weekday Group Discounts
Monday – Friday daytime (9am to 5:30pm)
GROUP OF 8 $250
GROUP OF 10 $300
GROUP OF 12 $350
4 to 7 participants: $39 per person
(minimum 4 participants for M-F daytime games)
If you are interested in scheduling an escape room event you can click here. Now on to the details of the latest game and we have a new combat trailer for you all to check out.
Track down clues and kicking butt!
You play as private detective Yagami who tracks down crooks in the rowdiest districts of Japan. You will need to stomp out the truth as you traverse these mean streets with some martial arts street justice!
“This self-trained martial artist can freely switch between two unique styles – Tiger and Crane, to take down individual punks or massive groups of thugs. He’s also a master of street weaponry, from a humble pair of chopsticks, to the Kamurocho brawler’s weapon of choice, the mighty bicycle. Armed with a massive repertoire of EX Action finishing moves, Yagami might be the most dangerous former lawyer in all of Japan!”
- From the Makers of the Acclaimed Yakuza Series: Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios presents Judgment, the dramatic tale of a disgraced lawyer seeking redemption in a world rife with corruption and despair.
- Investigate the Seedy Red Light District of Kamurocho: Step into the mind of private detective Takayuki Yagami and utilize innovative investigation systems to uncover the secrets that lie deep within Kamurocho’s corrupt underbelly.
- Experience Visceral Combat with Two Unique Combat Styles: Takedown groups of thugs with sweeping blows in Crane Style, then switch to Tiger to overwhelm a single foe with a series of powerful strikes. Practice mixing-and-matching styles in combat in conjunction with a wide variety of skills, weapons, and powerful (and hilarious) EX Actions to unlock a whole new dimension in combat.
The main protagonist of Judgment.A fiercely idealistic ex-defense lawyer turned private detective. After facing a devastating betrayal by one of his former clients, he became known as a fraud who lets murderers run free, effectively destroying his reputation.
- A former member of the Matsugane family, Kaito was expelled from the family and became an ordinary citizen. He now works as Yagami’s partner and uses his experience and connections with the yakuza to help him solve cases.
- A fiercely competent prosecutor working for the Tokyo District Prosecutor’s Office. Mafuyu has a long history with Yagami; she continues to check in on him from time to time even after his career-ending incident.
An old-school lawyer who has taken on the role of overseeing Yagami’s growth since the start of his career.
A detective with Tokyo PD’s Organized Crime Division.Ayabe is a crooked cop who withholds information on investigations for his own benefit, but often helps Yagami with his cases – for a price.
A detective with the Tokyo PD’s Organized Crime Division, famous for his leadership skills and high successful arrest rate in Kamurocho.
Gather all clues for Pre-order!
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019