Are you a person of order or would you rather dance in a chaotic world? It is a complex question because everyone has their limit of either choice. Some like a nice slice both, giving you a proper balance to appreciate. Sega’s new title developed by ACE Team called Solseraph is an action strategy game. It is time to rebuild civilization as you are an all-powerful divinity. Big responsibility indeed and let’s check out that trailer.
Solseraph: In the beginning, there was only chaos
…Until one day, when Sky Father and Earth Mother drove the Chaos away and made the world. They made the stars and the sun and the waters and the land. And then they made plants and animals, and finally, their favorite creation: humankind. When they were done, Sky Father and Earth Mother left the world, so it could grow freely on its own.But the Younger Gods were arrogant and cruel, so they tormented humankind with fires, storms, and floods, until all the tribes were scattered across the land, struggling for survival. But Helios, Knight of Dawn, the child of god and man, has come to humanity’s aid.
- Restore Humanity Back to Prosperity–Balancing side-scrolling action and top-down strategy elements, carefully guide each tribe from the clouds above in order to help expand their territory and dispel the dark fog that shrouds their lands. Once each of the creatures’ lairs has been exposed, you must take the role of Helios to fight the monsters head-on.
- Take the Fight to the Enemy–Armed with his sword, shield, and magical archery, Helios will need to confront a range of enemies including goblins, beastmen, bat riders, and more on his way to facing the Younger God that controls them. Defeating these challenging foes will grant Helios new magical powers such as healing herbs and ice shards.
- Protect the Homeland–Help each tribe determine how to shape their village by utilizing a range of different units, from houses and farms to support the growing population, to building warrior barracks and archer towers to defend themselves against the waves of monster attacks.
- Help from the Highest Powers–Yuzo Koshiro, the legend behind many classic video game soundtracks, has composed the opening theme to SolSeraph. Additionally, acclaimed writer Jonas Kyrazes (The Talos Principle, The Sea Will Claim Everything) has lent his talents to craft the game’s compelling narrative.
That is about it on my part and expect to see Solseraph on July 10th, 2019 coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam for PC. It will go for $14.99 which is not bad at all. I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check back for our possible review. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019