Sonic Rolls thru Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
This is Sega after all and I am currently reviewing the new title Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD. The blue streak that will literally roll by has been announced today as a secret character to unlock. Sonic the Hedgehog will serve as this game’s hidden character and I like how they are using the classic art style of the Speedster. It is kind of funny that he will be confined in a ball though being that he can turn into a ball himself. Let’s take a look at that reveal trailer.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Details
I already did a preview video of the title which you can check out below. This a fun game with a unique concept in which you can tilt the analog stick to move your characters across the board. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD brings back a classic with new features and graphic upgrades. I am playing on the Nintendo Switch at the moment which I feel is better taking it on the go.
Sonic the Hedgehog is available as a hidden, unlockable character in Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD. Playing as the world’s fastest hedgehog comes with some unique effects. In addition to boasting incredible speed (obviously), selecting Sonic automatically changes all stages’ bananas to golden rings, complete with nostalgic, classic SFX!
That’s not all!
For the skilled rollers out there you will be able to unlock more skins for all monkeys in the game. This will be a fun feature for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD just in time for the Halloween festivities. I always enjoyed games that have holiday themes to them which shows the creative and fun side of developers.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is Back in HD: Originally released on the Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD reinvigorates the original game with 100 single-player stages, 10 multi-player mini-games, revamped control schemes, updated graphics, and more.
- Online Leaderboards: A first for the series, players can now compete with others around the world through online leaderboards for single-player Time Attack and the all-new Mini-Game Decathlon Score Attack modes.
- No Monkey Business – Play Your Way: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. With uniquely optimized control schemes for each platform, everyone from first-time rollers to world-record holders can jump right into the fun.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD revitalizes this classic title with updated graphics (480p > 1080p at 60fps) and optimized controls for each platform. Motion controls from the original Banana Blitz have been removed in favor of tightened analog controls, making it a breeze to jump in and start rolling through the game’s 100 levels.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, and Nintendo Switch on October 29, 2019. Physical pre-orders are now available at all major retailers; all physical editions come with sticker sheets featuring AiAi and friends!
I hope you return back as we release our review of Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD and hopefully we can get a game together. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019