Tales of Arise E3 Reveal
Bandai Namco Entertainment is coming with some great JRPG’s this time with full details of Tales of Arise. It is new dawn beginning for the tales series with Yusuke Tomizawa at the helm of the development team for tales. You would know his work from the God Eater series. We can expect a new storyline, gameplay dynamics, and worlds for you to explore.
Challenge the Fate that Binds you
On the planet Dahna, reverence has always been given to Rena, the planet in the sky, as a land of the righteous and divine. Stories handed down for generations became truth and masked reality for the people of Dahna. For 300 years, Rena has ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping people of their dignity and freedom. Our tale begins with two people, born on different worlds, each looking to change their fate and create a new future. Featuring a new cast of characters, updated combat, and classic Tales of gameplay mechanics, experience the next chapter in the world-famous Tale of series, Tales of Arise.
Tales of series always brings a new rich story with some deep storytelling and Tales of Arise is taking it further.
- Experience the next chapter in the Tales of series brought to life in stunning HD powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay
- Rich story featuring a vibrant world and new cast of characters
- High-quality animation created by ufotable
“The Tales Of series is a foundational series within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment and Tales of Arise marks an exciting new beginning for the franchise with Yusuke Tomizawa taking the helm in leading the Tales Of development team.” said Stephen Akana, Senior Global Brand Manager at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Tales Of games have always delivered wonderous worlds for players to explore, dynamic characters for players to meet, and challenging battles for players to fight. Tales of Arise promises to take these tenants to new heights and we look forward to players enjoying this new adventure.”
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019