The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan First Dev Diary
We are in for a treat today gamers as we get our first developer diary of Bandai Namco Entertainments Man of Medan developed by Supermassive Games. This video features actor Shawn Ashmore who plays Conrad in this psychological horror game takes us on a tour of the characters and what you will have to face.
Man of Medan Pits you with Choices
In the first installment of his Developer Diary, Shawn Ashmore (who plays “Conrad” in the game) offers an in-depth discussion of Man of Medan’s vibrantly detailed cast of characters, along with a behind-the-scenes look into the motion-capture process that brings them to life—or death, depending on the player’s choices. With the personalities and relationships of Conrad, Julia, Alex, Brad and Fliss paramount to Man of Medan’s progression, Ashmore’s insights may just prove crucial to navigating the mysterious waters that lie ahead.
Don’t Play Alone!
A NEW TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE
- Supermassive Games delivers a new, horrific narrative journey where you will have to confront your deepest fears.
CAN YOU SAVE THEM ALL?
- All playable characters can live and all can die. The choices you make will decide their fate. Death could be just around
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SURVIVE?
- Each choice you make has a consequence which can mean life or death for your character. Will you keep your head
whilst struggling to survive? What decisions will you make?
The same people that brought us Until Dawn is getting my vote to bring us something creepy. Looking forward to trying to keep this bunch alive or see what selfish choices I shall make. In that, we can expect a release of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan to drop August 30th, 2019. Check back for more details as it develops. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Bayonetta & Vanquish Re-Launch on Xbox One and PS4 - December 9, 2019
- Beastly Preview: Project XCloud Streaming Service - December 9, 2019
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 Release Date Announced. - December 2, 2019